Friday, February 4, 2011

Thursday

 Happy Friday, everyone.  I've had a lot to write/blog/bullshit about lately.  Today, i share some photos from the last 24 hours. 

First off, a new record I got in the mail yesterday.  About 3 weeks ago I asked my brother (punk rock guru) what essential punk albums i should own.  He had the obvious (anything Ramones, Descendents, or Misfits) but also a long list of stuff going on right now that is killer. 

On the list was a MKE local band (Call Me Lightning.)  So I hit up a record store that he suggested (dusty medical records), read a review and bought it.  So far i am enjoying the album, although Ive only listened to it twice.

 Whenever A is not home for dinner, and i have to cook for myself, the food i make ALWAYS starts by looking like this (cut up whatever veggies I have in the house and saute them...then add something else in order to call it a "real" meal.)  In this case, I added some deli turkey, (scrambled) eggs and cheese.  Along with a banana and I call this a balanced dinner (sort of).
 I hit up grease rag....more on that later
 And of course some morning pug love.  The babies really enjoy sleeping in, and really, wish they could lay in our bed all day.
 Parker prefers to be near our heads, specifically on my pillow.  And Scarlett is more of the under-the-covers-curled-up-in-a-ball-behind-our-knees kinda girl.
 She is like a little angel in the morning.
 And Parker has straight up sleepy face and hates having to get up in order to go outside.

and of course a recent gift from my fabulous thrifting lady pal that I love and had yest to photograph until this morning.

Happy Friday

1 comment: