Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a Date!

Hey everyone.  In case I haven't already told you about this, or given you (more than) one flier, This weekend is the It's a Date! sale hosted by Salvaged Strawberry and two birds at Salon Stella in NE Mpls.
The event is going to be super fun, affordable, and filled with unique finds (and home baked goodies and Mimosas) What more can you want, right?  Plus, I'll be there hanging out, keeping things real.....or something like that :)
Enjoy some of the items that will be on sale through the colorful photos below.






Come one come all.  Like I said, affordable thrift/vintage/unique items this Saturday and Sunday at Salon Stella.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for ALL of the work you have done promoting our sale, my dearest!! You are the *best* and I love you to the moon and back and back again...That last purse, mama is KEEPING, however. haha. :) I don't know what I would ever do with out YOU. I love you. Can't wait to hang out with you tonight. Let's bring wine to stella and the computer to dance while to set up! All my love, --A

    ReplyDelete