Monday, February 14, 2011

pink and red


 Happy Valentine's Day, Friends.  To tell you the truth, I'm not huge on this holiday (shhhh, don't tell A).  part of that is because I have never been too into it, except to recognize that i have a lot of people who I love, not all as romantically as other.  Another part is because A and I recognize our anniversary just a week prior to today's event.  Lastly, I like to love all the time, not just one day.  BUT, it is fun to have a reason to go on a fun date, and give someone something cute.  And that is what I plan on doing.




A is a big fan of P.F.Chang's.  This is something I have known since we met.  And I dig it too (especially the lettuce wraps.)  what this means?  Tonight A and I will be having a romantic evening at PF Chang's, potentially followed by a movie (either at the Southdale Theater, or at home....depends on what is playing and what A feels like.)  And of course I have a little valentine for my lady.  I sure hope she likes it.  It has been SO busy with the It's a Date sale that I didn't have a lot of time over the last few weeks to go out shopping and whatnot. PLUS, I'd prefer to spend the big money on A's birthday, because her birthday is all about HER, not just valentine's everywhere.  How about you all....any big plans?

  from tugboatprintshop
(in case you haven't noticed, I love trees.  a lot.  and love trees make me happy.)

All in all, I am happy to be spending this Valentine's day with the girl I love.  this is our FOURTH valentine's day together, which seems like a long time, and a short time all at once. And to spend this 4th year together, P.F. Chang's seems fitting.  I guess when you find the one that makes you happy, it doesn't so much matter what you do, as long as you do it together.  I love you, baby. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you! Four heart days? Damn, girl. I cannot even believe it! Can't wait for our night! --A

    ReplyDelete