Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a Date!

 Hello everyone!  I won't talk too long about it, but the sale this weekend was awesome.  I had so much fun, and to be completely honest, blown away with what A, Megan and Nora did to the space at Salon Stella.  These first few were from Friday night.  We unloaded cars, drank beers, and I headed out for the night.  When I came back early on Saturday morning, it looked amazing!

busy worker bees



 Ok, now to the actual shop photos.  Let me just say that I don't claim to be good at taking photos, and you will see that below.  I even forgot to take a picture of (in my opinion) the coolest part of the space, the dressing room.  sorry guys.  I'm a fool.  But you get the idea.

 We saw a lot of familiar faces and made some new friends as well.  A big thank you to everyone who came out.  We all appreciate your support a great deal! 
Happy Monday!

1 comment: