Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love to Brunch!

 Y'all know I love brunch.  Like *love* it.  I myself prefer a savory breakfast, however my better half enjoys her sweets (and anything made from potatoes.)  When we encounter a brunch situation, typically we get the best of both worlds. 

This past weekend we attended a great brunch gathering hosted by our good friend (thanks megan bird) over at two birds.

We had a pretty awesome spread, and all of it was great.
 Megan made a polenta/veggies/cheesy egg bake happiness.  YUM.  There was also potatoes (more like a hash, as it had veggies in it), really good sausage(I can't help but love meat....) And A and I made a fruit salad and got some donut holes from a baker's wife, our favorite local bakery.
 And what is a brunch without mimosas? I have to admit, I had more than 1.
This weekend with Stupor Bowl, I may have to have a little brunch on Saturday to get ready for the race....(also, I have to write an Economics paper. anyone out there good at econ and want to help me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment