Sunday, January 30, 2011

Goodbye Clary building

On Friday, the building next to my work got torn down.  Ive been at Fraser now for 6 years and this old busted up building has been sitting there vacant the whole time (although I will say the vacant building sure did beat the methadone clinic that is on the other side of my building.  Every day it is something else. Either getting hollers at (in a "good" way) hollered at (in a not so good way....they yell mean shit at you sometimes) permit spot taken, my car has been hit, parked in, had soda poured on the hood....you name it.  While I like the idea that these people are trying to get help, they can be a bunch of assholes if you ask me.)

Anyhow, back to what I'm getting at.  It got torn down, which was pretty cool to watch.  The next question is will we now get a real, legit playground?  who knows.













1 comment: