Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winter takes it's toll

On both my bicycle, and my soul...
After a week of being sick, I was finally able to hop on my bike for the 'ol workday commute. it felt good.
I haven't ridden it in over a week

I was taught by the fine gals of grease rag to clean my bike once a week.  Or at least wipe it down after a messy ride....

Clearly I was not thinking I would get sick and not be able to ride...But I still should be taking some of these tips into account and cleaning my bike a bit more often.

But really, It isn't too bad.  perhaps I'll FINALLY make it to GR next week and I can work it out a bit.  wouldn't that be nice?  But you know what, my ride in today was great.  It almost feels like mid-late February out there.  It's crazy how temps in the teens can make you feel so good.  And really, they do.
Enjoy the roads today, friends.  A big chill is suppose to head our way (again) as soon as Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. I know!! It feels like Florida when it's 30 out! I can't wait for Spring. I love you!

    ReplyDelete