Friday, January 21, 2011

Fugly Friends!

Happy (cold!!!!) Friday!  I'm going to spend a little time talking about a GREAT little item(s) that my pups, Parker and Scarlett received in the mail last week. 
A good friend of mine (Thanks Marissa!!!) sent me a little email recently telling me about a new project she is involved in.  Being that we are both dog lovers, she knew I would be excited. 

 Meet Amore.  Amore is a new friend of the pugs.  While both P and S enjoy their new friend, Amore is right up Scarlett's alley.  There is a little squeaker in his head, and the braided fleece tail (which is similar to the regular old rope design that S loves) is not only SOFT, but pretty durable!
so neat

And this is Cupcake.  Cupcake is Parker's new friend.  P is starting to show his age, but when Cupcake arrived, we saw the youth come back.(more on this below)

Both Cupcake and Amore are part of a new collect of dog happiness, called Fugly Friends (yes, as in F*ing Ugly!) You should head over to Facebook to become a friend of theirs.  And check out their photo albums.

Parker with Amore

you can't hear it, but he is growling because I'm coming to close to his new toy.

I'm going to have to get a video.  This guy fits right in his mouth and as most pugs/dogs do, Parker likes to shake the hell out of it while he searches for the squeaker.

I think this picture is AWESOME.  P staring down his friend/enemy.

And Scarlett with her love.

She loves it!  Each night, Scar goes to the little basket in which A and I fill each morning with all of her toys. She picks out each and every toy, one by one, and brings it to the living room.  It is really cute, but makes a mini mess everyday.  Last night, Amore kept her busy for hours!


You can also hit up their Etsy Store  to take a look at what else they have to offer.  I promise these ugly/cute little guys are worth taking a look at.  They are homemade, handcrafted, WITH LOVE. ENJOY!!!!!
(THANKS MARISSA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment