Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Fun.

Awesome Brunch.  I love brunch

french toast (both regular and Magic Cayla French Toast) hash browns, bacon, veggie sausage, fruit(cuties, blackberries, and blueberries), veggie/egg happiness, coffee and juice.

A little vinyl while I bundled up to ride to the coffee shop.  Supremes and blackbyrd donaldbyrd.

And lately, I've been trying to add a little variety to my cycling gear.  While it is nice to have cycling specific clothing, you can find other stuff that works just as well.  So today I tried out a different set up.  silk cuddle dud base, mt hardware sweat-wicking top, then my synthetic wool cycling jersey, and finally, a wool and other stuff plaid (vintage!) vest that I picked up at the first mighty swell.  Worked well for the distance I was riding.  and on a slightly warmer day, it would have been perfection.  But damn, yesterday was a bit cold, so I was glad when I made it to the coffee shop.

Studying Economics.  I have to take this course to potentially get into a program at the U of M.  So far (chapter 1-2) I understand what is going on.  We will see if that continues.


And finally, after waiting too long, I went to see Black Swan (by myself) yesterday.  Holy shit, it is amazing.  A and I went to see the fighter on friday (again, holy shit, good movie-in a totally different way)  Anyhow this is driving over the Mississippi.
And this afternoon, I'll be cheering on my boys (GO PACK GO!) and will take photos for you all.
Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment