Friday, January 7, 2011

Meet miss Zora!

 Last night A and I had the pleasure of meeting our new little sweetheart, Zora Smith.  She is just so beautiful and perfect and lovely and tiny!!!! She really did take our breath away.  there is no way to put into words what it is like to carry a little bits like her.  And my friends made her!  that part really blows my mind.  She certainly has a lot of Hannibal in her, but I see the Jamie, too. so cute.
 She is so damn alert, too.  She was just eyeing us up-trying to figure out her new aunties. 
And for real, she is SO small.  in fact she is *technically* still not suppose to be born yet.  But Jamie said she is growing quickly-she gained a whole pound this week!  and she is able to wake them up now when she is hungry, instead of J and H having to get her up in the night to feed her.  exciting.  also, check out how cute her little tiny foot is. so so cute.
Anyhow, it's Friday, and I'm just excited to have a baby in my life.  Hope you all have a great night/weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment