Friday, May 6, 2011

YARD SALE!

source





 Happy Friday!  We made it.  And oh how lovely it is to see the sunshine, and feel warmth on your skin.  I'm pretty happy that Spring is here...FINALLY!

When I think of Spring, many things come to mind.  Blue skies, flowers in bloom, flying kites, picnics, BBQ's and of course, rummage sales. 

As A and I get closer to me becoming a full-time student, we have been gearing up for a downsize.  We need to find a smaller, more affordable apartment, which leads to getting rid of stuff.  And what's the BEST was to get rid of stuff?  Having a Half-Ass Garage Sale!

This Saturday, A and I plan on having our own little yard sale.  We have knick-knacks, furniture, framed wall hangings, vintage stuff, jewelry, random bike parts, TONS of clothes and so much more!

The part that I'm most excited for is the good tunes, case of beer and homemade black bean burgers and beer brats that we will be chilling/grilling with.  We are going to start our little sale around noon (after the rain?! that may be coming in the morning) and stay out there as long as it takes to sell stuff, and feed our friends. 

If you have nothing to do this Saturday and you want to come visit/buy our shit/drink a high life, swing by.  If you don't know where we live, it is about a block away from The Rail Station Bar/Grill on 37th and Minnehaha.  If you need more details, just ask!  I hope I see you all tomorrow!

GO ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment