Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the list (#5)

source
Happy Friday Junior!!!  It's raining here in the Minnie, but it isn't too bad.  All the rain has really brought a lot of green to our otherwise grey state. 

Anyhow, Today we look at #5 on the song list.  Today's song is a song that reminds you of someone. Again....lots to pick from.

Tons of songs remind me of different people, but today I decided to go with an old college classic. 

My college bestie and I did most things together.  by most, I mean all.  We often times talked about what a montage of our relationship would look like (drinking beers, riding bikes, skipping class, "exploring" the trails and woods by the river, and the ever famous burn cruise.  After much discussion, we decided that the ultimate best song to be playing during our montage would be Happy Together by The Turtles. 

First of all, I love this song.  Secondly, I can picture us drunk sing/dancing to it in our old living room.  lastly, it really would make a good montage song....just picture it
Enjoy! (isn't this video pretty ridiculous?  bromance....) 

2 comments:

  1. i'm still trying to think of a sad song! i like these challenges! one that reminds me of someone...the first one that popped into my head was hey nineteen...it reminds me of hanging out in this crappy frat house with my friend alyson, doing stupid things with aquariums and 2-gallon soda bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I remember making a similar "project" with a giant juice bottle and mop bucket on my porch with this same college friend (Kel-star) I have been having fun figuring it out as well!

    ReplyDelete