Friday, May 6, 2011

The list (#3)

Hey all.  Here we are at question number 3 on the list of songs.  Today's song choice for the list is a Song that makes you happy

Well, there are TONS of songs out there that make me happy.  But the first one that came to my head is September by Earth, Wind and Fire.

A few weekends ago A and myself and the two birds went out on a Saturday night to do some good old fashion Karaoke.  We had a few (or a lot) of cocktails, met some new peeps and all in all had an amazing night.  Half way through the night this song came on and I was filled with Joy.  I love it.

Not to mention that every time A and I hear it in the car, we turn it up way loud and car dance.  No matter what the mood was, we stop drop and dance when we hear this tune. 

So on that note, please enjoy September by Earth Wind and Fire.  And enjoy the beautiful weather on this fine Friday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this song. Love 105 is one of my happy places because they always play stuff like this. helps me not smash my radio into pieces if the current is playing atmosphere for the 900th time that day.

    ReplyDelete