Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today in Rock History


source
Hello again.
Today I just want to make note that it is one of my favorite lady rock-stars birthday's today.  Stevie Nicks has been an idol of mine since I was about 10.  I know I know-you may not have guessed that.  But hot damn, she is so rad.  She can sing, she has her own thing going on, and she was part of one of the most iconic sleep-with-each-other bands of the 70's. 


I love fleetwood mac.  I got the album rumors when I was in 7th grade and it really stuck with me.





source
A few years ago (probably closer to a lot of years ago) my Mom and I went to see Fleetwood Mac together in Milwaukee.  It is still on the list of one of my favorite shows EVER.  I mean, they were in their 60's and still kick ass.  And Stevie was as mesmerizing as I thought she would be. 
source

source

 And just because I love you, enjoy a few of my favorite Stevie Songs.


1 comment:

  1. the most iconic sleep-with-each-other bands of the 70s was ABBA, right? =)

    ReplyDelete