Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Midnight bike Ride

After a long day of drinking high life and eating turkey dogs, Al and I took a late night bike ride on Saturday.

It was pretty much rad.  We finished a few beers, and got on our bikes around 11 or so.  We took minnehaha down to the roundabout, and hooked a right.  We road minnehaha parkway until it meets up with the grand rounds by Lake Nokomis.

We took that trail towards lake Harriet and stopped on a little bridge to have a beer.


The trails were empty, which made it a super fun ride.  We stopped briefly at lake Harriet, and continued on through uptown and back on the greenway.




All in all, we had a pretty good time.  It took us just over an hour, including our beer and piss stops. 
I really love night riding and I don't get to do it much.  So when the chance comes up, I try to take advantage.  If ever you want to night ride, or ride at all, hit me up. 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! although i would for sure slow you down. or crash. especially at night and after all those beers. just ask jim...he hates riding with me when i'm drunk. bad news!

    ReplyDelete