Thursday, March 31, 2011

spread the love: Play tag!

 Hi Friends.  This morning I got "blog tagged" by my lovely lady over at salvaged strawberry (who got tagged by nora bird from two birds, who got tagged minnesota maven and so on and so on) What does this even mean, you ask?  Well, it's a way to spread some love and share a little extra stuff about one's self.  Being that I, too, am a blogger out of MN, I decided to do the damn thing, and then "tag" my bike-a-long friend, LOW over at Grease Rag.  This is a pretty easy task.  Basically, just write the answers to the following questions on a sheet of paper, snap a photo, and tag another blogger.  Easy, right?

So here we go.  Here are the questions!

1. Name and blog name

2. Blog URL

3. write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

4. Favorite quote.

5. Favorite song (this was a hard one.  I picked 3 that I'm into right now.)

6. Favorite band/singer (again....pretty tricky for a music snob like myself.  I went with some classics that never get old to me.)

7. Anything else you want to add?

8. Next blogger to be tagged

And that is that! (below are my answers....)


Hey Laura-I hope you don't think I'm too dorky.....I do have a weak spot in my heart for :"tag" type stuff on the interwebs.  Usually it comes from my mom and I find it a nice practice of sharing information that my mother may not otherwise know about me in a quick and painless way.  So, the challenge is out there. 

Happy Thursday!





2 comments:

  1. You're cute...Hah! I don't have a lot of blogger friends either. We're new. We'll get there! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cayla! You are so adorable in that last photo, I love it. I'll get right on this.

    I have been allowing myself to admit that I like Tegan and Sarah lately. Baby steps. But... Steely Dan? You'll have to play that one for me some time.

    ReplyDelete