Monday, March 21, 2011

PLEASE SIGN THIS!!!!

source


Hey Friends.  Today I woke up to my usual routine-coffee, KSTP news, and pug happiness.  However, today there was a new story on the news that sort of blew my mind.  That story?  Well, according to some dbags, you can "Cure homosexuality" with their ipod app.  This is a fine example of stupidity.  Really....an Iphone App?  Anyhow, like you and I and most sane people are aware, being gay is not a choice, and you certainly CAN NOT cure it with some app.  I guess it isn't so much that some fool thought this was a good idea that shocks me.  Its the fact that apple picked up the app and thought it was a good way to make  more money.  That being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to sign this petition!
And you know, go ahead and send it along to your friends, too.  I greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment