Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday Fun

Hey all.  I hope you had a good weekend.  I certainly did.  Friday night we had a pretty good dinner at Stanley's in NE with Sara and Tony.  On Saturday we cleaned the heck out of our house and I took an economics quiz(thanks Justy).  Later in the night we attended an awesome joined birthday party for Megan Bird and Chris, which had a keg of Newcastle (i know!!!) This morning I made us some breakfast, watched a little wonder years, wrote a paper and am now waiting for A's Dad to arrive.  enjoy some pictures below.
 a little vinyl while we cleaned. (A's Dad is coming to town and staying with us for the week.  We deep cleaned like we haven't done in a LONG time.  Holy cow our house is now unbelievably clean.  It only took about 2-3 hours.  And we listened to a LOT of good tunes (not shown, She and Him, The Supremes, The Police, Iron and Wine)

 I rode my bike to Seward to get some food stuffs for the big visit.  We plan on making homemade spaghetti and meatballs on Monday.  (Ill tell ya how that goes on a later date.)
It's crazy the amount of food you can carry in a backpack while riding a bike.(cereal, milk, oj, pirate booty, tortilla chips, bag-o-onions, pb, cookies, chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered peanuts, parmesan cheese, string cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, apples, tomatoes, kiwi, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, ground turkey, and ground pork.)

That was my exciting weekend.  or what I caught on film.  Man, I can't wait for Spring to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment