Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RAIN!

See that wet saddle?  yeah, that's what I walked out to yesterday.  I was informed by Chikage (channel 5) that the rain was suppose to be later in the afternoon.  I was fooled. 
I left work around 230 yesterday to get some economics homework done.  And it was wet, and rainy, and grey and sloppy.



But as you can see, the river has opened up and is no longer a big sheet of ice!

This is me wet as a dog when I finally got home after my 20 minute commute.

To be clear, I was not really wet on my inside.  I had legwarmers on (which ALWAY keep my legs dry) and with a layer of cuddle duds, my skin was dry.  Buy my face and all outer gear was soaked.
But that doesn't keep a girl from smiling now, does it?

(puddle outside our house....)
 When I got home I went in and changed and grabbed a new castle and enjoyed some pug love.  Before I knew it, the sky looked like this-SUN, and BLUE and HAPPINESS.  damn my luck!

2 comments:

  1. mmmm. newcastle. you are such a trooper. if i even hear about rain, i won't bike to work. then again, i never bike in the winter like you, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah rain! woo! melt that snow!

    ReplyDelete