Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ft Myers or BUST!

 HELLO!  Guess what....A and I are heading to sunny, beautiful, LOVELY florida tomorrow.  And man, I can't wait for this vacation. 

A's mom lives down in Ft Myers.  We have visited her (well I have visited her) once and it was a pretty good time. 

What is really lovely about this vacation is that A. A's fam not only lives in a "gated community," which entails a pool, hot tub, workout area, and in general is nice in a golden girls sort of way B. they have a boat! and the boat is held in a canal near the pool, and this canal leads straight to the ocean, and C. they have a lanai.  You all know what a Lanai is, right?  If not, (sorry for the secondary reference....) go watch some golden girls. 

Another great thing?  FtMyers is very close to Siesta key, which according to A, is BEYOND beautiful.  below is a beach pic from this key.
 If we are lucky, we can rent a bike at siesta key....maybe a tandum!?  Believe me, I'll take a ton of photos to share.  So until next Tuesday, Take care friends.  enjoy the high 60's here in minni and I'll think of you as I'm getting sunburned on the beach.

map  siesta key

3 comments: