Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Brunch

 This past Sunday was Easter and what a better way to celebrate ANYTHING than with a BRUNCH!  You all know how much I love Brunch. A and I got some goodies, dressed in our cutest Easter apparel and headed over to our friends Kat and Lowrah's place (right off Powderhorn Park).  We came in to some Paul Simon, which was a great way to start a little brunch fun.
 Lowrah made some rad sweet pastries (filled with hot chocolate goodness)
 And a Frittata.  This egg bake was tip toppity (I already finished my leftovers that I went home with)
 Mandy put together a big old fruit salad, that turned out to compliment the pancakes *really well* (fruittata)

 We had fake sausage patties and turkey bacon (I love meat....what can I say)
 And I made a cheese hash brown casserole (hotdish) that could have been better.  It just didn't get crispy enough.  too much cheese/sour cream.  But the dill in there tasted amazing.
 Not to mention mimosa's
 All the food was pretty amazing.  again, brunch is rad.
 We decided that we needed some spring time photos in the park, so we wandered down and took some cliche senior photo-type pics.  Good times.






 And after all that fun, I gave Kat a little haircut. 


All in all, I had a great Easter.  I was feeling pretty sick when I woke up, and I won't lie, after brunch I took a much needed nap (and some cold medicine).  I finished my weekend with a late afternoon Hopkins's loop ride with my buddy Jon, and called it a day.  Thanks for the good times, friends.

3 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful! fruitatta=) happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good time! We should do it again next Easter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! The photos are awesome and I love the last series of you trimming Kat's hair! Hope you're well in study/ school-land. I know you're rocking it.

    xox,
    L

    ReplyDelete