Thursday, April 14, 2011

90's revisted

Happy Thursday!  A and I are back from FLA and we had a blast.  Lots of beaches, pool time, boating (and seeing dolphins up close and personal) and of course many cocktails. 

One thing A and I realized about Florida is that their music selection is pretty ridiculous.  If it isn't bad pop/rap, it is country or 80's and 90's stuff.  Thank goodness for the 90's stuff (or most of it...)

While listening to one of the many 90's rock stations, I heard a Cranberries song and before I knew it, I was singing along.  I didn't even realize I still knew the song that well.  But then again, I really loved the cranberries back in middle and high school.

Which leads me to this new piece to my blog-90's revisted.  every so often I'll give props to either a band, or album from the 90's. Today, let's look at the cranberries. 

I guess I don't have tons to say on the topic other than I really enjoyed their first two albums, and they became a big part of my life when I was a teen. 
And just because I want to, I'm going to add a few videos for you all to enjoy.  I hope you enjoy the flasback....I sure have!




images

1 comment: