Monday, April 25, 2011

Friday night fish fry

 Friday Night we had plans to attend a fish fry.  We talked about going to a classic church fish fry, because whats better than fish in a fellowship hall, But decided we both wanted a beer to drink while we ate, so instead we used our coupon for Groveland Tap and had some awesome fish (well, pretty good.  I mean, it was no "the anchor")

 We split some fish and a burger and onion rings.  It was  pretty good time, and a nice way to start connecting with Spring.

Oh yeah, it's all you can eat, too!  And it is pretty close to Izzy's Ice Cream (I got chocolate almond with an Oreo Izzy and A got Graham cracker with a chocolate Izzy).  Saint Paul, while I really over look you (for good reason) most of the time, thanks for a good night.  I promise you won't hear me say that often. I don't like crossing the river more than I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment