Thursday, June 2, 2011

The list # 8


t&s
  Hey All.  Today let's get back to that list!  We are on Number 8-A song you can sing all the words to

I'm sure you guessed it, but there were a lot to chose from here.  I know all the words to TONS of song.  But this morning, a certain Tegan and Sara song got caught up in my head, so I figured this was a good time to throw it out there.

Tegan and Sara are rad.  I love their music.  The *actual* music is constructed well, and makes me feel really good inside, even if that good is braided with sadness.  Not to mention that their lyrics are unbelievable.  Clearly I have a big fat crush on these ladies (as does A....it's our double freebie)



T&S
Anyhow, the song we are talking about here is The Con. This is one of the singles off of the same titles album.  I myself love the shit out of the con, but I know others who have said it isn't their favorite T&S.  I think the sound is certainly different from So Jealous, but that is what makes a good artist-right?  When they can make their albums sound different, yet still awesome.  Anyhow, enjoy this next cut!


1 comment:

  1. does "baby got back" count? cause i know that by heart!
    ~mb

    ReplyDelete