Monday, June 6, 2011

The list #10


source
Happy HOTTT Monday!  It is BLAZIN out. 
What is a better way to celebrate a incredibly warm day with another number on our list of songs. 

Number 10 is a song that makes you fall asleep.  Now, I took this as a GREAT song that you can fall asleep to.  Song shitty songs make me sleepy, but i decided to go with one that is so lovely, I could drift off to another place while listening to it.

Instantly when i read this i thought about the band AIR.  I was first introduced to this french house band when I was a freshman in college.  My buddy who grew up in Germany was way into them, and got me into them too. 

Just listen to this amazing summer afternoon jam.  But be careful......don't fall asleep!!!

#10 Le soleil est près de moi  by Air


2 comments:

  1. Air is a good sleeping band. My favorite is Sade's whole Lover's Rock album. Good gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i just fell asleep at my desk. prob don't want to put that on when im bored at 3 pm at work...
    i want to hear more of that! and sade sara b!

    ReplyDelete