Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The List #12

source
Hey team.  Sorry it's been so long.  I started school this week (taking 18 credits) and am still working 20hr/week AND we are moving.  Needless to say, I'm crazy busy.  But not too busy to make note of some bands that I don't like.

Let's jump right to it. #12 on the list is a song by a band you hateTo be honest, there is plenty of shitty music out there.  I could have made a list for this one: Creed, System of a Down, Nickelback, fall out boy, dashboard confessional, frightened rabbit, Mumford and sons (i know I know, most people actually like this band, and I guess they aren't so terrible that they can be placed next to Creed, but if I have to listen to that fucking little lion man shit again, i might dump acid into my ears) slipknot, tom waits, the list goes on.  Today, I decided to throw a band on here that you may not know I hate.  and that band-The Smiths.  I find morrissey to have an incredibly irritating voice, not to mention I don't need to listen to you whine about, well just about anything.  I can't stand this band.  Is it even real music, or a bunch of softies crying over silly girly bullshit.  clearly I like to voice my opinions loudly, please don't take offense if you go home and listened to a little Smiths to unwind.  We just have different tastes and that is okay by me :) 

Anyhow, I didn't even know what song to pick, because they all sound like the same to me-lame.  So here is the first one I found on YouTube.  I probably won't even listen to it.  But if you want to, you can :)

Hope that wasn't as bad for you as it was for me.  and it was real bad for me.  What I'd like to do is complain more, but who has time for that.

2 comments:

  1. Chris loves Morrissey...I hate him! I think Chris went through a whiney/pretend you're depressed phase. I hate Creed/Nickelback (but I couldn't name any of their songs), but i love Mumford & Sons. This will be stuck in your head all day now...."All Star" by Smash Mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, how can anyone who rides bikes and likes Modest Mouse not love The Smiths? Ah, you young whippersnappers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete