Friday, July 30, 2010

RW24!

Hey All. So I am heading to MKE in about 30 minutes. This weekend is the Riverwest24. I will explain more when I get home and it is all said and done. The basics: a 24 bike race through the Riverwest neighborhood in MKE, Wi. This is where my brother and his girlfriend live. I heard about it last year, so this year they invited me (Kat is coming too!) to come down and race. I am looking forward to it, but it is also a little crazy. We will see how it goes :)

This mix is some songs about bikes, some songs that get me pumped up. But for whatever reason, the last time i checked, the mix player wasn't working real well. Hopefully by the time you try it, it is working again. But, because I'm leaving real quick like, I don't have much time to write about the songs I picked for this mix. my apologies.

You can still listen, and i hope you enjoy it!
smooches,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment