Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SWAP!

CHECK IT OUT!



WE ARE HAVING A CLOTHING SWAP!!!!



BRING YOUR CLOTHES, HOME GOODS, ACCESSORIES, SHOES, FRIENDS, AND DRINKS ON OVER!

Have you ever seen the show Hoarders? I am starting to feel like we have some hoarding tendencies in our house. Like, for real. We both like our stuff, but things have gotten a little out of control.

A has been talking about doing this clothing swap since we went to a clothing swap in late September, last fall. Every time there is random item of clothing sitting on the ground -"oh, that's for the swap." We go to Saver's, she buys something and will say "well, if it doesn't work, we can use it for the swap." old frames? "SWAP" This lamp "FOR THE SWAP!" I feel that most things in my life are now part of the almighty swap. what this all means? This shit better be slammin', cuz or else I think A will feel bad(and ill have to take more than one trip to saver's).

SO, tell your friends (I know there are at least 5 people who read this....go tell your friends that don't happen to be another one of the 5 readers...) I'm going to be grilling throughout the afternoon. Ive got some burgers, veggie burgers, brats, dogs, and by all means, bring some food to share (if you want!) We will have the tunes going and drinks flowing and happiness showing and friendships growing (and me being silly....)
Please come. Please help me get rid of ALL THE STUFF that is now covering my dining room table, bookshelves, spare bed, front porch....

People will be arriving around 11 and we will go until we (and you) are sick of it. you know where I live, but in case you need directions or a reminder, email me.
Hope to see you soon.

1 comment: