Thursday, May 20, 2010

3-2-1-POLO!

Hi friends!

This weekend is a big weekend. As you all know, I have recently been playing Bike Polo with some other fine MPLS folks. Twice a year a HUGE tournament is held somewhere in the Midwest. This upcoming weekend marks the Midwest Bike Polo Champions 8 and it is being held HERE in MINNEAPOLIS!!!! This is a really big deal.

A group of Minneapolis POLO players have been busting their asses for the last few months preparing for this great tournament to come to our fine city. Many of you have asked me details about polo-how it is played and other things. This weekend is the time for you to learn! Some of the best players from the Midwest and beyond will be coming here for the weekend to show their skills, wins some games, have some fun and party with the number one bike city in the US.

So what do I need from you all? I need you to come support us. Like I said, a group of my pals have been working very hard on this and I'd love to see them get the credit they deserve. The tournament will be ALL DAY Saturday and Sunday(10-8). It will be at Dunwood College-right near the Walker Art Center. If you aren't sure where that is, just ask. There will be parking, restrooms, food and drinks, and happiness.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spread the word on this event. TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO COME!!!!! It will be unlike anything you've ever seen, I promise!

Here are some useful links.


MPLS BIKE POLO: http://bit.ly/MWBPC8

SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment