Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vintage Cycling Posters

(vintagevenus.blogspot.com)
Nothing too exciting today. I just stumbled upon some really cool vintage cycling posters and felt like sharing.

I really like these old posters. They make me want to be on an old track bike, riding around town. But I have no vintage track bike, so I look at posters like this and dream.








(sportsposterwarehouse.com)

They just seem so romantic. Life was much simpler then...or so I'm always told.

(allposters.com)
 I want to start collecting this sort of thing-the way A collects strawberry stuff, or cute tea cups. If ever you are out and about and see one of these that looks *real* old, pick it up. Or send me that way.

(photoclubalpha.com)


(vintage-poster-market.com)



(shopshacksite.com)





Anyways, I just think these things look so cool. I wanted to share them with you all. I hope you enjoy them.
(vintagevenus.blogspot.com)
(www.sportsposterwarehouse.com/catImages/velod...)



(www.sportsposterwarehouse.com/catImages/velod...)


5 comments:

  1. Is it legal to post these items on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as I know. I'm not taking credit for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags supplier my blog y0w73z5t63 replica bags wholesale india visit this website x2m64k9f00 replica louis vuitton replica bags high quality f7z54b3k53 replica bags in china replica hermes x0y75j0e72 replica bags london

    ReplyDelete