Friday, November 4, 2011

Long Overdue!

Hey hey...I've been meaning to put these up for a while now. A few weeks ago, when the Packers came to town, a friend of mine offered me a ticket with a group of 5 of our friends. I declined, because I'm in grad school and didnt think I should spend my money on a football game. But then a lot of people twisted my arm by telling me that I really needed to see the Pack live. So when I called my buddy back, the ticket was gone. I was very sad. So after about 20 minutes of kicking myself, I decided I was going to find someone to go with, and find my own tickets. So I called up APVDH, and he, too, said no at first. But then he called back and said yes. So I hit up craigslist, and found 2 tickets for a reasonable price. Al and I went to our buddy Jon Z's, to "tailgate" with our other friends going. Bloody's, breakfast, Chuck....we had it all. So below are some photos from the day. Enjoy!
















I had such a good time at the game. I can't wait to go to Lambeau some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment