Friday, October 21, 2011

90's dance party TONIGHT!

Hey all. As I'm sure you've picked up on, Tonight is the big vintage pop-up shop, It's a Date. This is the 4th (really? wow, the year has flown by) It's a Date installment since its creation last winter. I'm very proud of my little Miss Salvaged Strawberry (and two birds, of course) for all the hard work they have put in. The shop has really come a long way and I have a feeling tonight is going to be a BIG success!
Again...here is the info: It's a Date!)
Anyhow, after all the fun is over, a whole group of us are heading up to the 331 for 90's Dance Party! X-files edition. I can not WAIT! We stumbled upon 90's dance party over the summer and I swear it was some of the most fun I've had in Minneapolis. All the jams we grew up listening to and more. The beauty (to me) is that I can get some Ace of Base, followed by Montel Jordan, followed by mj, and then maybe some old school pearl jam. Anyhow, they do a really good job with the event.  To get you all excited, here are some tunes to bring you back!

Well, there's a silly mix for you! Enjoy and I hope I see you tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment