Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zing! Went the Strings....

of my heart!!! Last FridayI had the pleasure of seeing the show "Beyond the Rainbow: Garland at Carnegie Hall." So for my birthday, A got me tickets to this show (I'm a big fat Judy Garland lover, so this was a big deal) and let me tell you, The show was AWESOME! A, our friend Liz and myself all headed down to St Paul and saw this amazing show. The older Judy looked and sounded just like Judy. The young Judy looked and sounded just like Judy. And it was historically accurate, and amazing. I had such a great time. And as ridiculous as it is, I have no problem saying that I love me some Judy Anyhow, here are some pick.



And because I love you so much, here is a clip from A star is Born of my all time favorite Judy Song. Enjoy

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment