Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday

Hey team. I'm happy to announce that I officially had my first day of teaching this week. And you know what, it went really really well! I am feeling better and better about school, even though it is really kicking my ass right now.

But enough about school...I have a great weekend lined up. To begin with, my Dad and Laurie are going to be in town. And you know what, it is always a blast when they are in town.
I think we are going to go to Minnehaha Falls and eat dinner at Sea Salt. Tomorrow I plan on bringing them to Victor for breakfast, do a little antiquing in the afternoon, and then we are going to BBQ with some friends and the parents. I'm sure we will end up doing other fun stuff (they asked if we would take them to IKEA...should be okay) but this is what we have planned so far. 
And to get the weekend off going right, I'm going to give you a little video if a song I can't stop listening to. Enjoy! (Raphael Saddiq-Good Man)

1 comment: