Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Jams

Another song that screams fall to me. Probably because I first heard the album on a late September evening, many years ago. I was at a friends house (thanks Sara!) and had been listening to Funeral (Arcade Fire) for the entire summer. I was on my bike, gearing up for a late night ride around lake of the isles and needed something else to throw in my discman. So my friend gave me an extra burned copy of Vespertine by Bjork. That day changed my life (maybe I'm being dramatic, but it really was the first time I listened to Bjork in depth and from a different perspective.)
Anyhow, I love this album, I love Bjork and her craziness and I hope you enjoy this little bit of awesome on a WINDY (seriously, it's crazy out there) day in Minneapolis, or where ever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment