Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday can be a Funday

As always, I had some homework to handle today But I made sure to make time for the Packers, and even a bike ride. It was more like a commute, but it was about 18 miles, so I feel good. Anyhow, it was windy as crazy, but I managed to stop and take some photos.
Handsome boy in his bow tie!



Happy Halloween!



Smiling despite fighting some major wind

Skyline



My home has become a vintage store!

This upcoming weekend is it's a date. If you like vintage clothes, shoes, jewelry, and the likes, come check it out! I promise a good time and some reasonably priced vintage goods. This weekend is also 90's (as in the 1990's) dance party at the 331 in NE Mpls. Last tine we went we had an amazing time. come check it out.
Also, I get to go on the first field trip with my students this week. I can't wait!  Hope everyone has a nice Monday :)

2 comments: