Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy to be home

Hey all. A and I are back in Mpls after a wonderful visit to Milwaukee. While we went back and forth between Milwaukee (where my Ma lives and friends were staying) and Richfield (the land of my father and step mom) we both felt like this trip was especially amazing this year. Lots of family time, filled with good food, conversation and of course another Packer victory (including shots of tequila after every touchdown.)  Anyhow, while we had a blast, we were ready to get home.


One big reason for that...we got a lot of awesome kitchen related gifts that I was excited to use. My mom got us brand new Cuisinart stainless steel cookware, and my dad got us a food processor and a free trip to his giant meat locker cooler. Our freezer is now stocked with baby back ribs, pork loins, filet's, homemade sausage and so much more. Pretty amazing.

Last night I decided to use some of our new food, and cookware and made homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Below are some pics.






It turned out amazing. And holy cow, the pots/pans I used were nicer than anything I've used before. Seriously. 

1 comment:

  1. AND, it was freaking delicous! Thanks for being the best cook EVER! xo

    ReplyDelete