Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The List # 15

HEYO.  Happy Tuesday.  Turns out I have a bit of spare time on Tuesdays, so I'm trying to make sure I hit up the blog when I can.  Although I'm way busy with school (created my first traditional assessment this week (test) and am in the middle of writing my first lesson plan, and I have a test on Thursday morning) I'm feeling slightly more settled with this whole school thing than I was.  Anyhow, Today I'm adding to THE LIST.  #15 is a song that describes you.  After lots of thinking, I decided on a Ben Folds Five song that I always related to. I'm sure there are(many) other songs that describe me well, but here is my take at it. 

Kate-Ben Folds Five (listen carefully for the line "everyday she wears the same thing, I think she smokes pot, she's everything I want, she's everything I'm not..."

And hey, feel free to tell me I'm wrong....Maybe I'm thinking too highly of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment